Assignment 4: Supply Chain Management and Financial Plan
For a Beauty Supply store
Due Week 10 and worth 135 points
â€One of the most important steps in launching a new business venture is fashioning a well-designed, practical, realistic financial planâ€ (Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 454).
With this assignment, you are creating two important elements of a financial plan: an Income Statement and Balance Sheet. You also are preparing an outline of a presentation of your business plan to potential investors or lenders.
Using the business you created from Assignments 2 and 3, write a three to four (3â€“4) page paper in which you:
- Prepare a simple pro forma (projected) income statement and balance sheet for the first two years of operation, using income projections and incorporating an advertising plan.
- Outline a plan for hiring and retaining competent, motivated employees for your business.
- Prepare an outline for a â€œpitch,â€ i.e., a short 20â€“30 minute business plan presentation that will be made to lenders or investors.
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.