Reflect on the following central concepts:
- Principles and theories of adult development and aging.
- Understanding ethical principles in interviewing.
- Critical thinking, logical reasoning, and problem solving in relating your findings to real-life findings.
- Effective communication in interviewing and writing up your findings.
- The value of multiple perspectives gained from projects and peer interactions.
Create a 1 page essay in APA format according to the instructions above. Use 3 scholarly sources for references in which 1 will be provided for you. Be sure to use in-text citations.
Source given to use: Whitbourne, S. K., Whitbourne, S. B. (2017). Adult Development and Aging: Biopsychosocial Perspectives, 6th Edition.