TOPIC—DROP OUT RATES IN TODAYS SOCIETY
Assignment 2: Building a Foundation for the Persuasive Speech
Develop a planning strategy for your persuasive speech based on the following five criteria for an effective speech:
- need for credibility
- need for intellectual stimulation
- need for creativity
- need for relevance
- need for emphasis
Use these criteria to answer the following questions about your own speech:
- How would you demonstrate that you are a credible speaker on this subject?
- How would you keep the audience thinking and learning about your topic?
- How would you make the speech creative?
- How would you demonstrate that this topic is relevant to the audience’s needs and interests?
- How would you emphasize your main points so that the audience will remember those points after the speech?
submit your 2–3-page document to the W5: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Give the file the following name: SU_SPC1026_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial. Cite any sources you use in the APA format on a separate page.