If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Business Plan Part I – Business Vision
Due Week 3 and worth 180 points
Note: Refer to scenarios and reading assignments from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
Imagine you are hired by a new start-up company. You are tasked to recognize and explore a new business opportunity of creating a new product or service for your company. As part of your new business vision, you will create a business plan describing all keys elements of the business opportunity which will ultimately be presented to an executive team in a venture capital group for possible funding and execution.
Part I of the business plan will describe your business vision you plan to undertake in your company.
Write a five to six (5-6) page in which you:
- Compile a business vision about the type of product or service you think your company needs to develop. Next, describe the business values and corporate values that you want to create.
- Determine the need for the new product or service. Next, provide an overview of the market you intend to enter, and defend why this market is ripe for the introduction of this product or service at this particular time.
- Determine the type of business model you will use for your new business opportunity. Support your response.
- Formulate a feasibility analysis, and determine whether the new product or service is feasible. Identify the roadblocks that you will likely face.
- Evaluate the data from your analysis, considering the source and time period. Justify the future financial condition of your company.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment