1. Discuss how you can manage performance as a manager and give examples of how to change, reinforce or mold employee behavior.
2. How do you manage performance if good performance actually penalizes the employee’s opportunities for promotion or transfer?
3. What is needed for career development programs to be successful?
4. Differentiate between organizational, group, individual, and job needs assessments.
5. Create an organizational plan for career path and succession planning in Human Resources.
6. Relate the effectiveness of different performance appraisal methods based on job analysis and job descriptions.
7. Empowerment is critical; micromanagement does nothing but ensure that you (the manager) will have to make all the decisions forever. Employees need to practice skills, and they will make mistakes. Thoughts on this?