Use the Internet to research two (2) publically held health care organizations in your state that you believe would benefit from a merger. Download and review each organization’s financial statements. Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
- Conduct basic financial statement and operating indicator analysis to assess the financial condition of the two (2) health care organizations you selected.
- Analyze the organization’s debt, equity financing, and capital structure of the two (2) organizations.
- Analyze the capital structure and cost of capital of the two (2) organizations.
- Conduct a risk analysis regarding the merger of the two (2) organizations you have identified.
- Analyze current receivables management of the two (2) organizations and make recommendations for how receivables management should be addressed post-merger.
- Explain which financial ratios you used in your analysis and how they were derived in an appendix to your assignment.
- Provide at least four (4) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.