Instructions should be APA format at least 300 Words in length per question. IT Strategy Issues and Practices is the textbook.
Your response should be at least 300 words in length per question. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Any references or citations used should be in APA style.
McKeen, J. D., & Smith, H. (2012). IT strategy: Issues and practices (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
1. Think about the organization in which you work and develop a framework for the implementation of IM. Be sure to name each of the stages involved and how they would apply to your organization.
2. Discuss key concepts involved in IT budgeting as they relate to your own organization. How important is an IT budget to your organization?
3. Develop a technology roadmap for your organization. Be sure to describe how you would apply each of the activities listed in your textbook to your organization.
4. What is a technology roadmap? How could a technology roadmap benefit your organization?
5. What kind of challenges would your organization face as a result of IM implementation? Would any opportunities occur as a result of IM implementation? If so, describe them.
Attached is a chapter from the textbook and below are addtional references on the web:
McAdams, J. (February 19, 2007). How IT is rethinking the traditional budgeting
process. Retrieved from:
McKeen, J. D., & Smith, H. (2012). IT strategy. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice
Phaal, R., Farruhh, C. & Probert, D. (2003). Technology road mapping: A
planning framework for evolution and revolution. Retrieved from:
Waddell, D. (2012, July 2). Forum on World Class IT podcast series. Retrieved
also on the page in the attachment on the first page in the footer there is an article you can seach online if you need additional info. But all i gave should be sufficient.