- How did organizational culture influence ethical decision making?
- What are the ethical issues?
- What are the issues facing the decision makers?
- How did the organizational culture influence decision making?
- What did you learn from this case that you can use as a public administrator?
- What, if anything, does the case have in common with the 2013 Internal Revenue Service (IRS) scandal over IRS audits of conservative nonprofit agencies?
- To what extent does attention by the American public media influence ethical decision making of public and nonprofit public administrators? Do you think that such media exposure should determine administrative decisions?
a brief description of your chosen case. Identify the ethical issues within the case. Then, explain how the organizational cultures influence the decision making related to ethics in your chosen case. Finally, suggest two strategies that public administrators might use to promote an ethical organizational culture.