To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Learning Resources related to qualitative research.
- Consider a topic in your discipline that is of interest to you. This could come from a prior course or something from your work or personal setting for which you have a passion.
By Day 4
Based on your initial understanding of qualitative research, post a description of the topic you chose in terms of how it could be conceptualized as a qualitative study. Include:
- What is the phenomenon of interest?
- What experiences or contextual issues might influence how this phenomenon could be studied?
- In what setting(s) could a topic like this be explored?
- What connection do you have to this topic, and why do you think it is important to explore this as a qualitative study?
- What possibilities could the results of this research have for social change?
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the weekâ€™s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.