Based on the new requirement from your boss to be able to search for a contributor’s name, you decide it will be a good idea to have the data sorted. You will read the contributor information from a file provided; it is a common delimited (CSV) file. As each record is read, create a sorted Linked list of the contributors using the Insertion sort method. At this point, you no longer need to maintain the stack. Your design should include the following:
Each contributor will have the following information:
- Name:String; //the name of the contributor
- City:String; //the city in which the contributor lives
- Country:String; //the country in which the contributor lives
- Phone:String; //the phone number for the contributor
- Contribution:Double; //the amount of the contribution given by the contributor to the zoo
- ID: Integer; //identifier key for future needs
- Input constructor: //to accept a string for the name and additional information for each contributor (this should call the Add constructor to implement the sorted list)
- Print constructor: //to print out the contributor data
- Print All constructor: //to print the entire list of contributor names
- Add constructor: //to traverse the linked list and find the proper location for adding the instance
- A Fully Documented Program to load the data creating a sorted linked list.
- A Test Plan to show how the program runs and can be executed.
- A screen shot showing that the program loaded the data. After all data is loaded perform a Print All showing the sorted list