Directions:Answer the questions below. Your written responses should be at least one half of one page in length and should utilize APA guidelines for formatting and citations. Please cite examples from the textbook or this module’s required Web resource, when applicable.
1. There is a certain group of offenses, known to the common law and codified by statute in most jurisdictions, that more directly affects the administration of criminal justice. Explain these crimes: perjury, subornation of perjury, and embracery.
2. Describe the three manners in which a false oath may be given.
3. Much of police officers’ working time is spent enforcing the laws against violations of a group of offenses categorized as offenses against public order. Select four of these and write a short essay on them.
4. What is organized crime and why is it critical to large-scale criminal activities?
5. Describe the white-collar crime of tax evasion. Is it intentionally cheating the government by preparing a false report, or is it the use of phony deductions or intentionally refusing to pay taxes? Is this a type of embezzlement, a false pretense, or pure larceny? Explain your answers.