Using the company your Instructor approved from week 1 assignment,(AMERICAN AIRLINES) complete the following:
- Identify the company’s domestic environment and discuss how the government regulations affect its domestic environment it must operate in.
- Identify a global environment for the company and discuss how the government regulations affect its global environment it must operate in.
- Identify the hard and soft technology and interpret the characteristics the company should have/use to be successful in its domestic and global environment.
- Identify the political-legal barriers for the company in both the domestic and global environments. Use business theory/theorists to illustrate how the company can operate successfully in its domestic and global environment.
- Identify, compare, and contrast sociocultural factors of the domestic and global environments of the company.
- Compare and contrast two economic theories for both the domestic and global environments of the company.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation of your strategy of success based on your evaluation of steps 1-6 by assessing what you’ve learned through your research and readings. Compare what the company has been doing to what you recommend they should be doing. You cannot state that you would not change anything.
- You must incorporate critical thinking (see resources).
- Research requirement: minimum 5 scholarly sources PLUS the text/readings and Geert Hofstede.
- Slide requirement: 12-15 slides minimum