Take the Attached Business Plan called Steve’s Waffle Fries Business Plan, and create a Project proposal of actually building and opening the store. Any thing missing from the Business plan that is needed to meet the requirements of the Project Plan can be made up. Please make sure that you meet ALL the requirements for the Project Proposal.
Here are the requirements for the assignment:
Write a seven to eight (8) page paper in which you:
1. Recommend a project portfolio management method for your selected project. Provide a rationale
for your recommendation. Note: Be sure to align your project with the strategic efforts of the
2. Create an outline of an executive summary that includes the type of problem, requirements, and
proposed business problem solutions.
3. State the vision and the goal of the project. Note: Be sure that the goals are Specific,
Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely (S.M.A.R.T.).
4. Determine five (5) major deliverables of the project, and explain the importance of each major
5. Provide the timeframe for delivering the solution to the project.
6. Create a table which contains the generic resources, including people, equipment, and materials
needed to undertake the project. Note: These are only generic figures to give the Project
Sponsor an idea of the level of resourcing required to finish the project.
7. Estimate the total budget for the project based on the cost of the resources specified in the table
that you have created. Next, add contingency and any other additional costs (e.g., intangible
costs, the cost of a change in culture or process within the business, etc.).Support your response.
8. Determine the key success criteria for your project. Provide a rationale to support your response.
9. Assume that your project is delivered on time, within scope, and budget. Justify your
stakeholders’ satisfactory level with three (3) key success criteria, against which the project will
10. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites
do not qualify as quality resources.
11. Must be ORIGINAL
Again, any details missing to meet the above 10 requirements that are not in Steves Waffle Business Plan can be made up as long as they agree with the other details.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.